Welcome to Skyline Spartans Lacrosse Club Sponsorship.
This program is designed for companies and individuals who have decided they can generously provide funds to pay for youth programs, field rentals and coaching support by sponsoring the club, and in turn, receive valuable recognition.
Fielding competitive teams starts with recruiting high quality coaches, and we're very proud of the coaches assembled by Sam Hutson. They've taught skills, camaraderie, and respect for the game to our sons. But good coaches are one of the biggest expenses for the Club - along with field rentals - and your Board is working diligently to cut costs and keep our dues reasonable.
We have three levels of Sponsor for the 2018/2019 Lacrosse season.
- Spartan is our highest level for donations of $1,000 or more
- Silver is next at $500
- Green is our entry-level sponsorship at $250.
- We also have a general family sponsorship.
Recognizing that may not fit every budget, we also will accept any donation you specify. Just click this button.
Recognizing sponsorships: the website will feature logos of our sponsors, links to their web site, and all sponsors will be featured on new banner signs on-display at every Skyline team's home games next year.
Details on each level:
Spartan ($1000+ annually)
- Company logo and link on Spartan Website with sidebar and footer placement
- Verbal Recognition at all Varsity Home Games
- On field Signs for all Varsity/JV and Youth home games
- 2 Tickets and Recognition at Annual Skyline Lax Fundraiser
- Recognition on all Skyline LAX Social Media
Silver ($500 annually)
- Company Logo and Link on Spartan Website on footer & select sidebars
- Verbal Recognition at all Varsity home Games
- On field signs at all Varsity Games
- Recognition on all Skyline Lax Social Media
Green ($250 annually)
- Company Logo and Link on Spartan Website on footer.
- Verbal Recognition at Skyline Varsity Games
Skyline Spartans Lacrosse Club is a registered 501(c)(3) tax exempt, non-profit organization, # 45-2816958. Your donation to the Club may be tax deductible.
Our mission is to expand the appeal of the lacrosse sport and encourage youth participation in the sport. The Club organizes and operates local youth lacrosse teams, games, tournaments, and camps.